Do you need a few more days to get your Stellar presentation proposal submitted for VWBPE 2020? Maybe your paper for the proceedings needs one more edit. We have good news! Due to unforeseen circumstances affecting the website over the last week we have decided to leave the call for presentation proposals open until Monday 03 February.
Don’t delay any longer! This will be the FINAL extension for presentation proposal submissions. You might want to consider one of the 20 minute Micro Burst formats — new this year. Is there a burning issue you would like to address? Consider a Compass Point Roundtable. Spotlight presentations and Hands On Workshops are great ways to share your work with the VWBPE community.
One of the fabulous things about virtual environments are the creative ways that communities and educators use these spaces. Invite the VWBPE community to explore your space for an Immersive Experience either before or after the conference. Immersive Experience proposal submissions are due 10 February 2020.
Remember to take advantage of the exhibit spaces available at the latest iteration of the conference venue — it is out of this world! Exhibit proposal submissions are due 16 February 2020.
- Sunday, 2 February 2020 – Thinkerer Award Nominations Close
- Monday, 3 February 2020 – FINAL Deadline for Presentation Proposals
- Monday, 10 February 2020 – Immersive Experiences Proposal Submissions Close
- Thursday, 13 February 2020 – Second Pre-conference Networking Event
- Sunday, 16 February 2020 – Exhibit Proposal Submissions Close
- March 26-28, 2020 – VWBPE Conference